Old November 2nd 04, 04:40 PM
Tanada

Magic Mood JeepĀ© wrote:

OK, fliers posted at nearby vets & pet shops, also one at Humane Society.
Also got entered into computer system at the Humane Society, and they did a
search for any reported lost. A few close matches, but they were for older
cats, one that had lost part of it's tail, one with crossed eyes (not Ping),
one long-haired and some of different colors of Siamese (our vet says that
from what I described he's either a Chocolate or Seal). Since he wasn't in
their system, I think maybe he was dumped???? I get the feeling that
someone paid _*$$$*_ for a Siamese because they liked the look, but didn't
do a lick of research into the breed, and when he became chatty - they put
him out the door because he annoyed them. Sad that there are people like
that.

Lookin' good MMJ. Keep up the good work.

Pam S.