Old December 27th 04, 09:12 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

CatNipped wrote:

"Bob M" wrote in message

I have no problem with the people that voted for The Shrub. They
obviously thought they were doing what was best for this country. I
strongly disagree but I won't stop being friends with them.

Yeah, they probably think I'm just as wrong for voting for the other party.
I don't think anyone in America thought, "Hey, let's see if we can derail
this government and ruin our country." They weren't being treasonous, they
were just doing what they thought was best when they voted.

THEY weren't being "treasonous" - I wish one could say the
same for Bush and his cronies! Many Americans believe he
should be IMPEACHED, not allowed to continue in power.
Unfortunately, we're in the minority (so far). One can only
hope America wakes up before it's too late!