Old December 27th 04, 09:54 PM
CatNipped

Yeah, they probably think I'm just as wrong for voting for the other
party. I don't think anyone in America thought, "Hey, let's see if we can
derail this government and ruin our country." They weren't being
treasonous, they were just doing what they thought was best when they
voted.

THEY weren't being "treasonous" - I wish one could say the same for Bush
and his cronies! Many Americans believe he should be IMPEACHED, not
allowed to continue in power. Unfortunately, we're in the minority (so
far). One can only hope America wakes up before it's too late!

Evelyn, although I tend to agree with your sentiments, I have so say... if
you have some evidence that Dubya has committed an impeachable offense, the
democratic party would love to hear from you. It's all very well to say
that we should throw him out of the Whitehouse (and I agree that would be a
good thing if only there were a democrat better then Kerry to take his
place - but even that wouldn't happen, *Cheney* would take his place and how
would that be any different than what we have now?). Short of armed
rebellion which, granted, was successful for us in the past, there is
nothing we can do to change the situation for the next four years.

Hugs,

CatNipped