Old March 26th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
alisont via CatKB.com

Default Purrs for Tigger please

I think with this vet there would be anesthesia involved. Tigger is
generally very laid back but when she doesn't want to do something she can be
very stubborn. Like taking a pill.... I went yesterday to the very
exclusive pharmacy here and picked up Tigger's medicine that was specially
made in liquid form. It's even chicken flavored. I figured out the trick.
I get the medicine ready and get on the floor with Tigger like I do when I'm
going to give her medicine. Then when she opens her mouth to say "oh no
you're not" I squirt it in really quickly.

At any rate she seems almost herself today and didn't throw up at all
yesterday.Whew....she had me worried.

Thanks everyone for the purrs.

--
http://www.serenityscenes.com/