Old April 18th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default tornadoes?

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:52:23 -0700 (PDT), hopitus
wrote:

On Apr 17, 5:44*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
om,
cshenk typed:

"Spock-n-Persephone" wrote

Just reading the news about the awful and deadly tornadoes in the US.
I'm hoping all our RPCA folks are safe and out of harm's way.

I'm fine but just south of me got hit hard and just north-west a bit
of me too.

Worried about Pam Shirk - the reports say North Carolina was particularly
badly hit.

Yowie

My tv said, "NC coast". Pam does not live near the coast. She lives in
the middle
between Raleigh and the mountains. Plenty rain but not tornados, said
the tv.

Parts of Raleigh and surrounding areas got hit hard. Spotty damage,
but devastating where it hit. Local news says that such a string of
twisters is unprecedented in the history of the state.