Old May 9th 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Slave of the year

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ear...?frame=2210750

that's one dedicated chap.

This didn't go to the intended picture - it started out with picture of
gorillas. So I looked at the pictures sequentially, one by one, and saw
grizzly bears, a cat trying to nab a bird coming out of a birdhouse (it
failed), a shark with a laser attached to its fin (*why*??), and other
animals. However, I knew immediately when I hit upon the picture you
meant for us to see. The Chinese zookeeper. Yep, the frame numbers matched
the one in the above link. I don't know why it didn't open that frame
right away.

I can guarantee you I would not be *that* dedicated. What's wrong with
a dampened cloth? That's what you do with newborn kittens if their
mother is gone.
Joyce

Exactly. However he deserves an accolade for doing what he did.
Tweed