Old April 8th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Question Regarding Adoption

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
oups.com...
A friend of mine is looking for a good home for a cat she's been
fostering. She has a prospective adopter. I am wondering if anyone
who works in rescue or otherwise has a list of questions one would ask
a prospective adopter. It seems to me that someone had posted such a
list a while back but I couldn't find it through a search.

I adopted a cat on Monday from a shelter. They required 2 forms of ID (one
photo, one with proof of address) and I filled out a form that asked stuff
like: who else lives with you; any other pets; vet name; job info. 7 years
ago when I got Stinky & Harriet from North Shore Animal League, they also
asked for names & phone numbers of two references. NSAL also asked about
past pets my family had when I was growing up, and what happened to them!

--
Liz