Old June 13th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Ping Candace; Phoenix Vet Story

On 12 Jun, 15:15, Sherry wrote:
I just read a story about a Phoenix vet charged with animal cruelty
after hitting a Chihuahua with his fist, dislodging the dog's eye,
becuase he was being "uncooperative." The dog was a patient to be
spayed.

I know you live very near that city, and was wondering if it's a vet
you're familiar with. Also wondering how
likely this guy is to get the book thrown at him. I hope so, *because*
of the fact he's a vet, and hasn't
just committed animal cruelty, but a horrible breach of trust. There
was a vet here who starved his own herd of horses once. I just
couldn't believe it. I know vets are just people, and there are good &
bad. At least I hope
the publicity will remind all of us to never hold anyone in charge of
our pets above reproach. If I get a bad feeling about a vet, he's
fired.

Sherry

that is just NASTY, i hope they giev this guy a good beating, how coud
la chihuahua be 'uncooperative' for gods sake? if it was about to be
spayed it would have been sedated or something and no need to have
it's cooperation.
the man is obviously a complete **** of the highest order and if I
were the owners of the little doggie i would not be waiting for the
police and the courts to do anything, i would be waiting outside that
mans house with a baseball bat, see how he likes having his eye gouged
out

what a nasty nasty piece of ****, this story just makes me so angry,
the man should not just be struck off, he should be locked up,
preferably somwhere where he is going to get buggered senseless every
day by the other inmates.
just ****ign unnecessary

bookie