Old February 3rd 04, 04:22 PM
KiaSidhe

"Rich" wrote......
We have FIVE cats.
BTW, what is a dog?

HAHAHA.... love that. i'm a cat person. my fiancee is a cat person.
but we couldn't afford a cat. then one day, in about 0 degree temps (a few
months ago), behind where we work, there was a kitten fending for it's life
trying to eat scraps. our truck crew (unloads the trucks) were being SO
kind and throwing water at her, and kicking her cause she kept trying to
come in the docking bay because it was warmer.

my fiancee clocked out of work an hour early, rescued her, brought her home,
and now she's the heathen she was always meant to be.

plus, wait......don't cats pick YOU? not you picking the cat?

--julia