Old July 6th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Lilith Needs Purrs

On Jul 5, 7:31*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Hi, this is Meowmie Debby writing on behalf of Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney. *Lilith is feeling a little under the weather. *I
think she has a urinary tract infection. *She's been going to the
litter box more frequently than normal and only peeing a little
(after sitting in the box for what seems like a while). *She's
also been quieter than usual with me being home for three days
because of July 4th. *She's been eating less than usual. *I
haven't had to replenish her kibble in almost 24 hours (she gets
1/2 cup of Iams Weight Control in the morning and 1/4 cup of in
the evening).

This is the first problem I remember having with her in the eight
years I've had her, and I'm kind of "lost" because my mother, a
retired vet assistant, isn't around to ask any more. *I hope I'm
doing the right thing by calling TED first thing in the morning
and trying to get her in as soon as possible. *I hope they
understand at work. *I'll even bring in (to work) the paperwork
from TED to show that Lilith really was sick.

Purrs frum effereebuddee heer. Da TED shud be abul two hep.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous
Mine Theme Song