Old July 6th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Lilith Needs Purrs

she must eet fudz. ask ted watt kind. i no but im not tellink beclawz
i wants it all myself.
beauty

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:31:50 -0400, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Hi, this is Meowmie Debby writing on behalf of Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney. Lilith is feeling a little under the weather. I
think she has a urinary tract infection. She's been going to the
litter box more frequently than normal and only peeing a little
(after sitting in the box for what seems like a while). She's
also been quieter than usual with me being home for three days
because of July 4th. She's been eating less than usual. I
haven't had to replenish her kibble in almost 24 hours (she gets
1/2 cup of Iams Weight Control in the morning and 1/4 cup of in
the evening).

This is the first problem I remember having with her in the eight
years I've had her, and I'm kind of "lost" because my mother, a
retired vet assistant, isn't around to ask any more. I hope I'm
doing the right thing by calling TED first thing in the morning
and trying to get her in as soon as possible. I hope they
understand at work. I'll even bring in (to work) the paperwork
from TED to show that Lilith really was sick.

Purrs and prayers are appreciated.

Meowmie Debby
aka ChildFree23
childfree23 at earthlink dot net