Old April 8th 14, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Default Dry food addict. Refuses anything else

Please avoid using Google Groups. Use a real newsreader.

When you want to address your reply to somebody, reply under their
reply. That's what UseNet threading is all about.

Learn how to feed your cats. When you want your cat to eat new
food, you introduce it gradually, you don't just dump the new food
in front of the cat and expect it to eat. If you think you can
research dry versus wet cat food, you should definitely be able to
find that information about gradually changing cat food. It's
common knowledge among cat owners.

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 08:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dry food addict. Refuses anything else
From: Jane B jblatz2 gmail.com

Thanks for the suggestions, Buglady. Except for the raw food, I have tried the other tricks. They don't work. As for the raw, I'll try it but I doubt it will work. She has no interest in "people" food, even fish.

What about the tuna? I'm guessing feeding her tuna too often is not a good idea. As I said, it's the only canned cat food she's willing to eat - and not much of that.