Old July 15th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default I goofed badly; Bast forgive me!

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
I am so dense sometimes!

Today it finally dawned on me that there are fleas in the house. I
bet
Abelard brought them in when I started taking him outside. Poor
Baby Eyes
has torn out so much of her fur that she looks like an oversized
rat.

As soon as the realization hit, I went to ebay and got enough FL+ to
last
six months from a seller whose feedback indicates that they ship
super-quickly. But I still feel like a heel and an idiot for not
learning
the truth sooner.

In case anyone else is interested in a good deal on FL+ this seller
has
plenty left:

If you live where the climate is right, you can easily bring in the
requisite flea on the hem of your pants or on your shoes. The darn
eggs hang out forever until they get a temperature and humidity they
like.

Add in that it only take one or two bites to get a sensitive pet
really going. Anybody can get fleas. The trick is in getting rid of
them.

Jo