Old May 7th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default Cost cutting in China: it's not just pet food...

"RobZip" no wrote in message

And I can recall quite well being denounced as a 'racist' for calling the
Chinese out as the unscrupulous, morally bankrupt, unethical pieces of
**** they really are just a few months back. Need more proof? Kepp on
watching the news. I stand by my earlier assertions that the Chinese are
not fit to be players in a world market.

There are good people and bad people amongst all races. It is racist to
smear an entire nationality because of the criminal actions of a small
percentage.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.