Old May 7th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Cost cutting in China: it's not just pet food...

On Mon, 07 May 2007 12:30:16 -0500, RobZip wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/wo...poison.html?hp

And I can recall quite well being denounced as a 'racist' for calling
the Chinese out as the unscrupulous, morally bankrupt, unethical pieces
of **** they really are just a few months back. Need more proof? Kepp on
watching the news. I stand by my earlier assertions that the Chinese are
not fit to be players in a world market.

I think the crux of the problem is lack of a good regulatory system.
This kind of thing has happened all over the world. The reason we're
seeing so much of it out of China is because of how fast the country is
building out its industry.

Charlie