Old February 7th 17, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default On the subject of litterbox habits...

Rusty wrote:

Licky: digger. I often go into the bathroom to find litter flung all over
the place. And he has a hooded litterbox!

Same with Rusty (RB). He dug so hard I could see his hooded litter box
vibrating.

LOL!! That's a funny image.

I can always hear Licky when he's digging around in there. He seems to
do it for about 10 minutes. He might have OCD.

Joyce

--
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you
come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people