Old June 13th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Big puuuter problems heer!

Himselfz still hazen gotted dat hairs kut. We kan port ofver wiff da
furminatorz fingie and uze dat on himselrf anna see if it getz rid of sun of
dat hoomanz fur. Piglet looking for that thing wherever gramby haz put it.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 12:35 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Den hee wokd up (an I wuz getting REDDY too pee in hiz shooz) an playd
wiff me wile hee watchd dem play bounceeball on TV an wistened to
baseball on da radio. Dat wuz nise butted he messd up myown SKEDYOOL.
Yoo wud fink he wud at weest consult wiff meownself.

Y'kno, dese sekretariez finks dey is in charj. Hah!

Heee GNOWS bettur. Our veryown mommy putted mee in charj an hee gnows
it. I am gonna haff to mak him get a haircut.

--
WooToo, going to ask Maggy May and Sunrise for hep.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/13/2008 12:34:36 PM