Old June 13th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Big puuuter problems heer!

"Because we are in charge, dang it."
Piglet storms up to the minitor and growls. Onyx, u needz ta port ofver and
bizit diz man and show himselfz u iz da boz sinz u duzen liff der all da
timez, himselfz haz forgotz all u taut himselfz.

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Den hee wokd up (an I wuz getting REDDY too pee in hiz shooz) an playd
wiff me wile hee watchd dem play bounceeball on TV an wistened to
baseball on da radio. Dat wuz nise butted he messd up myown SKEDYOOL.
Yoo wud fink he wud at weest consult wiff meownself.

Y'kno, dese sekretariez finks dey is in charj.

Because we are in charge, dang it.

--- A Nonny Moose Fut Tappur

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/