Old June 13th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Default Three Way Cat Tunnel from Collections Etc. Might help Gabby & Phat Kat?

I have a "one way" tunnel for my cats. It's about 4 feet long and has two
cutouts on the top. My boys love running through it and jumping on each
other. Haven't tried it with the new cat yet....still just trying to get my
resident cat to stop hissing at her! But I think it would be worth trying
with your two.

S.
---
"-Lost" wrote in message
I almost forgot! This looks neat.

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item76291.aspx

Gabby and Phat Kat were playing for a moment tonight.

Gabby was stuck inside a pillow case and Phat Kat was rolling all over
it. Gabby kept pushing forward, Phat Kat kept rolling. Too cute!

Maybe this would make their noses touch? ; )

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.