Old March 30th 04, 08:47 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld likta try it, I is notted sure ifin I hasa talint or anythin butted
I figurez dat ifin I isa notted any good yourownselfs expert self can tellz
me as soon as you figurez dis out anna I will move on... It will be an
honor just ta say yourownself trida train mineself, Tiger, thinkin' he willz
like dis here sport
Adam wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

anna ifin her willz takez mineself asa pupil, you kan getz miss DYna ta

show
ya kitty cheerz, wif your bootifurl showsef you isa naturil, Tiger...

Miss allegra? Wuuld yourownself catsider mineself fur a pupil?, Tiger,
hopefully

I wud be honurred tu, as long as yu are seeryus abowt it.

Allegra "Great Girtha"