Old July 8th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT WOW

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

might be level 5 but when 4 or 5 of them ganging up on you and a level
boss joins in you are a had lad
level 10 is when you get pets
when I got so more time I am going to go back into the lower levels and
gain some more xp and build the money and weapons up might hp is only at
150 so I know I need to do so more but today is my first day of playing

Not bad for one day of play. Mandy has a pet spider. It is just a little
thing, about knee high or so, but promises to become larger. Blackwater
Raiders is the server they use and Rayien is her game name, pouren hunter
is her game. She's at level 29 an part of a guild. She says that she'll
help you as she can.

Pam S.

tell her thanks