Old April 20th 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Disturbing News

Having watched the two youtube videos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

all *I* see is two cats who seem to be enjoying the outside, and male voice
that seems to hold them in some affection.

Since when was it a crime to let cats outside? When was calling a cat
'Retard' considered abuse?

I know that two youtube videos is hardly the 'whole story' but there is
nothing in those videos to suggest that the owner of those cats is in any
way abusing or neglecting them. They look like healthy happy cats that have
a good relationship with the person behind the camera to me.

If folks have any concrete evidence that Alan is abusing and/or neglecting
the cats, then it needs to be reported to the authorities, not posted about
here. Despite personal opinions of him and his character, posting to a
public newsgroup implying he is an animal abuser is innapropriate at best
and libellious at worst.

Yowie