Old June 24th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Concat... uh, cond*gulashunz, Sadie. Ize glad your stichez iz gon.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.