Old June 25th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Bear, this is Sadie and you are one smart dog. Gramby buy this big bag of
sticks that she freezes and we sometimes get to lick one but, we NEVER get
one for ourselves. You must have Uncle Bills number, as I hear the humans
say. Sadie A Dog.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 7:54 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Waz it gifted to u or did u steal itself like Sadie Grambys ice cream. O T
just wonderink what u had ta do to get a whole popzcykle to yourownselfz.

Uncl Bill wuz gonna eeted it butted hee got re-CITED by da Yankees on
TV an waved it aroun an it FLIED off da stik an into mine mouf. It waz
PURKL an tasted wike grapes. I haff eeted manee grapes. Seigh hi to
Sadie-dog four mee.

--
da BEAR

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
On Jun 24, 4:00 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program
by
eating most of her ice cream.

looks around timidly Ucnl Bil sez I kan tipe dis. Iyam gwad yoo
gotted yoor stishez out. Nice creem iz gudgud. I gotted a hole POSSIKL
wunce.

--
da Bear