Old August 12th 04, 07:42 PM
CatNipped

Karen Chuplis wrote in message ...
I am going home for my nephews wedding and would appreciate safe travel
purrs and purrs for the kitties to stay healthy and safe. I'm really fine
once I get on the road, but I am delaying by reading the newsgroups. I'm not
all happy about this trip other than I get to see my mom. I could really,
really use some stress free non work time with my kitties, but that isn't to
be. The wedding is creating a big furor and I am at the last minute roped
into playing guitar which for some reason is not a happy thing to me (I
don't like playing guitar in public much. I'm OK and it will sound good, but
I would rather not participate). Mostly I always have a little anxiety that
something will happen while I am gone. A good friend who is great with the
cats will be looking in which is good. But a few extra purrs that all goes
well would be appreciated. I will miss the group. I try to check (because of
course, I still have to grade papers etc. on "vacation") but won't be
writing til I get back. Will miss you all!!!

Karen

Safe travel and kitties-stay-well purrs on their way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)