Old October 28th 15, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball 2015 begins

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 1:03:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:59:52 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Good eevnin, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to Jellicle Ball 2015. Itz gud to see yoo awl heer in dis yooneek place. Iznt it bootiful? I hope yoo awl sined da gestbuk and taked a ranebow hankee.

Az usual, da list uv namez seemz furry long dis yeer, an reedin it remindz ussez uv da luv an happiness dat we had wif owrown departid frenz. We missez owrown frenz furry much, but Bast allotz eech kittee a sertin amownt uv time heer on Erf. She haz herown reezinz fur dis, reezinz dat we may nevver know. Sum uf ussez are blessed to hab long lifez, an sum haz only a short life. In eedur kase, when dat time iz dun we must leev owrown frenz an fambliez heer an joyn doze hoo watez fur ussez at da Rainbow Bridge.

Of korse, it iz not only da departid hoo watez. We, too, watez heer to joyn dem. But I wud say dat it iz not gud to spend tootoo much time waitin. Bof at da Brij an heer on Erf, dere iz much to do, mennee wunnerful esperiencez to hab, an I beleevz dat kitteez in bof placez wantz awl dere lubbed wunz to be happee. So wile we missez dem an are sad fur a liddle time when dey leavez, wee needz to rememfur to hab a gud life wile we iz heer.

[Rebecca pauses]

Befur we purrceedz wif da serrymoniez, let me tell yurownselvez abowt da skejool fur dis eevnin. Soon, we will hav da callin of da namez by Daisy-chan. Dat will be heer in da kave. After dat, a loo-ow will be served owtside by lokal kitteez. Dey haz purrpared mennee lokal dellycaciez fur ussez to try, and dey also haz awl of da komoonitee's fafurit fudz. Yoo kan eet in da area purrvided owtside, or yoo kan eet heer in da kave.

Durin da loo-ow, enneewun hoo wantz to iz welkum to kum to da stage an giv a tribyoot. In kase ennee uv yurownselvez iz noo to da Jellicle Ball, a tribyoot iz a liddle speech abowt a departid luvved wun. It kan be fur a luvved wun hoo wuz kalled in the list, or wun hoo wuznt. Namez kan be added to da list until da final kallin at da end of da Ball. Dere are speekerz set up in da loo-ow area so dat kittiez attendin da loo-ow kan heer tribyoots frum dere.

Later dis eevnin, if Bast iz willin, we hopez to be abul to see da Rainbow Bridge and owrown deer departid frenz wavin to ussez frum dere. I hopez yoo will awl joyn in da tradishunal singin uv Cat Anjil, an we hopez to heer da departid frenz sing bak to ussez. Dat iz alwaze a furry moovin part of da Jellicle Ball.

An now, pleez pay respeckful attenshun wile Daisy-chan calls dis yeer'z namez.

[Rebecca smiles at Daisy-chan, and goes to take her seat next to a smart-looking Havana Brown mancat.]

After the special invocation and the Naming of Cats deserving of a Second Jellicle Life, Misty the Black Panther and Mistress of the Night throws in some Special Magic of her own and the Moon Beams start turning into Moon Lit Star Dust floating down from the Night Sky so that the glow sticks are no longer needed. Ever Cat is soon coated with the Glowing Moon Lit Star Dust and all the gathered cats soon become animated Feline Glow Sticks themselves, though instead of the eerie and ghastly GREEN, each cat now dazzles in the SILVER WHITE Light of the Moon.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

"Oh that was so fun!!! I'll have to put that into my Grimoire for sure!!! Even *I* am glowing!!! Here I thought I'd simply adsorb all the light that fell on me except that of the occasional reflected highlights. Note to Self: Turning Moon Beams into Glowing Star Dust will coat EVERYTHING causing whatever it lands on to also Glow. It gives new meaning to the phrase Radiating Beauty and an Inner Glow."

Misty The Black Panther, Mistress of the Night