Old August 6th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default I am still shaking

On Aug 5, 1:26*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Matthew wrote:
I just had one of the worse moments in my life Since Jan of 2008.

As you all know phantom is not doing good. *He is still eating drinking
and going to the bathroom normal but I think it is getting
in the last part of his life. I have been dreading going out to work
or errands *and coming home to find him dead.

Well I had to flea bomb my room. *For the last couple weeks we have
been battling fleas. It has been raining down much that everyone *are
having pest problems. *The pest are being forced into the dry areas;
our homes. * All resources spent doing the battle * .It well last
week *I had to bomb my room. *Phantom has been staying in one area so he
was not happy when I moved him last time. *So when I opened the
door *he came running back to his spot.

Well the fleas came back and this time I said *Heck with it. *I am
smoking the room. I used 4 of those heavy smoke flea bombs that get
everywhere. *I had to move him out so he was not happy. *When I came
home he was no where to be found. *The worse thought entered my mind.
I could not find him for over 30 minutes. *I finally found him under
a chair couch. *He was not moving. *My heart stopped. *I have been
yelling his name since I got home. Doing his special whistle. Nothing No
Phantom. *I reached down and said Please not today. *Not
when I was not here. *Not while he was alone. *I touched His tail. That
head popped up and my tears began to flow. *I picked him up and
said thank you to who was listening.
He ran back to his spot *and is still there like nothing happened. *I
don't know *if I mad, relieved, shocked, tearful all in the same
moment. *All I know is he is still here and I hope for a long time to
come

The b*st*rd cat trick is alive and well. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Ouch, that has to be the WORST kind of ******* cat trick

Kristi