Old February 23rd 05, 06:30 PM
Adrian

wafflycat wrote:
Greetings all.

We have snow. Several inches of it - which is a lot for this part of
the world. For once, and surprisingly, the schools have not closed.
Nathan cycles the 13 miles to college each day. This morning he set
off early and on my recumbent trike. Much more stable on snow & ice
than a bicycle, as three wheels and a low centre of gravity. It took
him an hour-and-a-half to cycle to college this morning - twice as
long as his normal commute. He rang to say he got there okay, which
calmed my frayed nerves :-) He has the return journey to make later
today, and we are getting continued snow falls all morning, and it's
not melting, so the depth of snow is getting gradually deeper. May I
please have some purrs that Nathan has an uneventful cycle ride home
from college, please? It'll help calm my frayed nerves again :-)

Cheers, Helen s

Purrs that by now Nathan is home and safe. We've had surprisingly little
snow here on the North Yorkshire coast, and what we have had so far has
mostly melted.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.