Old October 5th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Tribute by Little Mary

Ohmy...whut a luffly Tribyoot! I neffur noo dat Lewi wuz a def kitty,
an I luff dat hee unnerstood hand signuls. Whutta nize small hoomin
Mary is!

Mietze

"Granby" wrote:

O T goes to the podium followed by a little human barekitten. Now I knowz
diz day if for cats but diz liddle hooman, Mary house of Roads, wantz ta say
sumphin bout Lewi D. Cat who iz at da Bridge. Cidez dat, look at dat faze
and dem ize and tell mineself u kud haff told her kno she kuden do diz.

Lewi D. Cat has been watching the proceedings from a huge bolder at the edge
of the bridge. He recognizes his friend.

Mary extends her hand and does the familiar hand signals they taught Lewi
when he was on earth as a deaf kitty.

Lewi, I know you are safe and happy and pain free now. I know I shouldn't be
here but I wanted you to HEAR me say. WE STILL LOVE YOU, WE STILL MISS YOU.
I hope you are taking care of the others from our house, and Gramby's who
have joined you. She begins to tear up as she thinks of Golden Boy who never
went out of the yard before and is now at the bridge.

Tell Scooter and Sadie that Gramby won't probably do a tribute this year. It
hurts too much right now. She still loves them, but then I think they know
that.

As Gramby always says, I wish you Rainbows and Warm Breezes.

She presses her hands together and then separates them with both palms
facing outward, Lewi knows this means, we are leaving but will see you
later.

--
Remove the first m to reply