Old March 27th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Royal Canin Green Peas and Lamb

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote

Heck for $32 bucks I could buy some venison or duck several pounds of
it
and feed it to them in a raw diet

Yeah, it is high. Good news is, if she doesn't like it, I can take it
back
and
get a refund.

Heck,this one made me laugh my sox off, cuz I would have thought in
exactly the same way/ thing!! The implication's are quite double edged,
Lol
Sheelagh"o"

hahaha!

They really are double-edged, I had not seen that.

You know I will find a way to pay for it if she likes it and it helps ...
but,
REALLY! $32 for eight pounds? It is a good thing they will take it back
if she won't eat it.

Sheelagh, we have some catching up to do. I will be emailing you from this
"cyberpurrs" address when I get a break tomorrow. I have a tale that will
make you laugh your socks off. Laughter is the best medicine!! Last
laughter
is even better.

Ooooo, tell me too - I could use a good last laugh, who got their
come-uppence (wasn't me was it??? ;)

Hugs,

CatNipped