Old December 27th 03, 11:56 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: olitter (PawsForThought)

What's scarey is that some pet
foods which just list "meat" by-products or "animal" fat, so the source is
completely unknown.

No, what's scary is the way the news media is freaking everybody out. More
people die from auto accidents than from BSE (same for pets) by far. Nobody is
freaking out over driving their car.

Looks like bad news for the pet food industry. What a mess.

Lauren, why don't you wait to editorialize after you find out just how much
"pet food" came from this one cow. I know you have an agenda, but geez! This
isn't "bad news" for the pet food industry. I doubt there are any big
companies that buy meat from that one little farm and couldn't have made much
"pet food" from that one cow's brain and spinal cord.