Old February 12th 04, 02:34 PM
MaryL

Once again, I should have read more carefully. The "message failure" I
received says that my document is too long for your box or your box is too
full. I suspect it is the latter because I have mailed this same document
to other hotmail users. Please send e-mail telling me how you would like to
receive the document (if you want it). I'll check back this evening.

Above all, don't give up on your kitty. You simply need to commit time and
patience and work through this slowly. I can see a real sense of
companionship between my two furbabies now.

MaryL