Old February 1st 04, 08:53 PM
Cat Protector

The cats probably said "if dogs are willing to subject themselves to a study
than they have proved without a doubt that we are smarter."

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Agua Girl" wrote in message
I read once (perhaps in here) that you feed a dog, love it, care for it,

and
it
looks at you and thinks you must be god. You feed a cat, love it, care

for
it and it looks at you and thinks I must be god g. Cats are more
independent
by nature but that doesn't mean they are "smarter". Studies have proven
that dogs have a greater capacity for learning. Of course we have no idea
if that's because they are smarter or because the cats in the study didn't
want
to participate. :-)

AG