Old March 11th 04, 11:50 AM
Jacqueline

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:27:26 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

"Jacqueline" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:50:50 GMT, wrote:

(snip)

I prefer cats because I just love everything about them, their
independance, their gracefulness, their cleanliness. And, of course,
their appearance. When I look at a cat's face, its little paws, its
soft slender body, I see nothing but pure perfection and beauty.

Dogs smell.

Dogs don't smell! Ever hear of doggy shampoo??????
kilikini

Tee-hee! But how often to people shampoo their dogs? Not often enough!
I can always tell if someone has a dog when I walk into their house,
that kinda warm musty sour smell. And they have horrible breath when
they come and slobber all over you. Ugh. And they're too 'hard', even
cute fluffy ones like Pomeranians have bony little legs. 'Fraid I'm
not really a dog person. Although I do think some breeds are very
beautiful (eg Alsations). But small dogs just irritate me, lil yappy
things. Yap yap bounce bounce yap yap.

This area has tons of dogs, all my neighbours on either side have
dogs, there are Westies, whippets, a mongrel and a Highland terrier.
Not only that but there's a big grassy area beside my house and people
bring their dogs there to poop - and don't *ever* pick it up! At least
cats bury theirs ;o) It's a bloody health hazard, not least because
children play there. The council put up signs saying owners are liable
for fines but they never enforce it. Not the dogs' fault, the owners
are just incredibly irresponsible. If you say anything to them they
just shrug and walk off. Bah. But anyway, they still smell :-p