Old March 11th 04, 11:24 AM
kilikini

"Ward Cleaver" wrote in message

A dog was never an option. I like cats more because, they are cleaner, you
don't have to pick up poop, they don't slobber, no stinky breath, they are
so much more graceful, and they're softer to pet. There is no better sound
in the world then a kitty purring. And I hate barking. Besides all that, I
got mauled by a dog when I was thirteen.
I love manx cats the most.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

I have two cats and a dog. I'm a bi-pet person. g I love my dog because
he can go places with me; to people's houses for BBQ, he can go with me to
the store so that I see his happy face when I return from shopping, he licks
my face when I cry, he sleeps on my feet in bed at night, he's fun to take
for walks on the beach, or to the park (he's an excellent frisbee player),
and I can take him with me when I go camping for the weekend. Not to
mention other added benefits like he's loyal, loving and protective of me.

My cats, OTOH, sleep all day and when they're not sleeping they walk across
my keyboard and stop right in front of the monitor. My cats fight with each
other constantly. They enjoy the *game* of *helping* me make the bed. They
are food fiends; whatever I have to eat they believe is theirs (which really
****es the dog off. LOL. If he can't have any then, by rights, the cats
shouldn't either). They love to crawl into my dresser if I advertently
leave a drawer open, and then they dig out all of my clothes while they make
a nest (and tear holes in my clothes in the process).

Wow, to hear me you'd think that I think cats are a PITA! In actuality,
cats are quirky, but they make you laugh. Their purr is so soothing and
they are a nice warm comfort to sleep next to - dog on left, cat on right.

kilikini