Old May 15th 05, 07:52 PM
Gabey8

Absolutely! Great idea!

I might have to send my good thoughts a few minutes early, however. I have
a job orientation thingy that's slated to start at 9 AM. However, I take
public transit to work, so I now have something constructive to do during
my commute. ;o)

I'll have to collect the rumbles of the PurrMonsters and send them off
early, too, for the same reason. Such as the motorboat-like emanations
that Captain is producing even as I type. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley (who has begun purring audibly within the past
few weeks -- one no longer has to touch his side to determine if he's
purring)