Old June 5th 05, 10:45 PM
Jo Firey

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
At least I'm on trial - to see if I can manage - otherwise straight back
to Auntie Margarets..She made me promise not to lift anything heavier than
a kettle of water or try to clean chicken pens out, so I've promised.
I was just so homesick and wanted to see KFC & BF. Actually, I think I
missed them more than they did me, judging how BF wound himself round
Stan's legs! I am glad in one way because it means he would settle with
anyone that fed him and if anything should happen to me (and it still
could) that would be great that he could be happy.
But..I am a bit selfish. Now I have a chance on life again I want him to
be mine only, like he was. I know that I shouldn't feel this, but I do.
Am I bad to feel this, or is it normal?

Tweed

Its normal to feel this way. However cats being what they are it isn't
likely to do you much good. Some of them do prefer men.

That's why I still miss my Rosie so much. All the other cats we've had
prefer Charlie. And Molly prefers the neighborhood kids and the teenage
grandsons. Jake at least tries not to play favorites. He knows I'm the
only one that will brush him and let him kneed with his needle sharp claws.
But still I know if he had to choose....

Hopefully BF is just giving you the cold shoulder for a while so you will be
properly contrite for abandoning him.

Jo