Old July 17th 05, 12:09 PM
Miss Violette

we asked soft anna her sayed not rite now, dey iz gonna be treflin, so her
wants ta luk in diz affur the labor day weekend, Trudi, NOT happy about the
travelling activity
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
If any of you kittiez wants e-mail accounts of your own, wez can help.
My hoomin uses a web site called gmail, datz a part of google. To get a
mail account on gmail you has to be inbited by someone whoz already has
a account. Mine hoomin has a bunch of inbitashuns available, so if youz
would like your furry own gmail account just send a message to mineown
Paw (dan at wolf dot com) an him will send you a inbitashuun.

Harri