Old July 18th 05, 04:05 AM
Sylvia M.

Fangz furr da offurr Harri.
I gotz mine own identitty, but meowmeez effin tuutuu lay-z tu
klik twize on OE tu go tu it! Kin yu e-majin dat?
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee
I gez AKA 'Sillyvia M." unlezz meowmee duz bettererer

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
If any of you kittiez wants e-mail accounts of your own, wez

can help.
My hoomin uses a web site called gmail, datz a part of google.

To get a
mail account on gmail you has to be inbited by someone whoz

already has
a account. Mine hoomin has a bunch of inbitashuns available, so

if youz
would like your furry own gmail account just send a message to

mineown
Paw (dan at wolf dot com) an him will send you a inbitashuun.

Harri