Old April 4th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How is Pearl doing?

On 2006-04-03 18:01:05 -0500, "Bill Stock" said:

?

She seems better so far. She has only had her highfiber food and some
chicken today. She would like more. She would always like more. Poor
thing is drinking up a storm to make up. But she was scratching on her
post and laid on the couch with me for a bit so I think we are over the
worst of it! It was so out of the blue. Happened once before this bad
and a few times not as badly but that was really quite a long time ago.
I don't know what triggers it. *sigh*