Old July 13th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Xolxo at TED

On Jul 12, 6:28*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning,
so we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you
guys know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always
risky and Xoxo is no spring chicken.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Victor, hope Xoxo's bloodwork comes back fine. How old is he now?
I always balk at the dental cleanings too, even though I know it's
more dangerous
to their health NOT to have it done. Yoda always comes through fine.
I'm just
amazed at 15 that they haven't had to extract any yet.
Sherry