Old March 18th 16, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default I wish I spoke cat!

There's been a lot of meowing going on lately. I really wish I knew
what it meant. Sometimes it's Pickles, clearly wanting me to do
something, but I don't know what. Sometimes it's Koala, who
occasionally wanders around the house meowing while I'm watching TV
in the evening.

With Ollie it usually seems to mean "my food bowl is empty...
or nearly empty... or not much more than half full, anyway".

Then I fill it, he takes a quick glance to check that there's
enough, and buggers off out of the catflap.