Old January 21st 12, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Purrs desperately needed

OKs, letz see watz we gotz. Purrz ov korse.

Chappy, help heer.

Take dis ham, itz gud gud efffen iffin not kooked.

Heerz sum yummy cheeze.

An letz steel dat loaf ov breed dat jest kame outovda breadmaker.

Reddy to port?

Booker portz ovur an gifz Anti Soft da bag ov fudz an tellz hur to make
Unka Furry a ham an cheeze samwich. Den weze teech hur how tu use da new
stofe fur a grilled ham n cheeze samwich. Dey iz bof gud, long as yu
share wif da kittiez.

On 1/20/2012 10:06 AM, Gramby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T ann we needz purrs for Unkle Furry. Auntie Soft is
learnink how ta kook on dat glazz top stofe. Him may be in grate danger
of starffink. Him iz a gud kook but her, Notz so muchez. Her gaff a man
wiff cicilian blud spaghetti O's fur lunchez. We mae haff to kall da
sheriff on diz one.