Old July 13th 03, 08:14 PM
Da Koster Katz

Adam wrote:

I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

sniffle Heerz my girthiest purrs uv cumfurt fur Poppa an condolens fur
efurrywun else:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise (cat of few words)

Fangu bof. We haf had fun. It iz gud dat Charlie Fennel let yu awl no
- Meowmie wuzn't qwite reddee, but she iz glad dat CF told yu. It giffz
me a chance tu say gudbye.

Poppa

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****