Old March 31st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Mar 30, 8:16*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * OK,... I was ready early, on purpose, to take Diana to the foster home
and I thought we'd spend some time together. *I lay on the bed and
Diana came right to me and lay on my chest and then stomache and we
purred together for half an hour or more and said goodbye.
* * * * Then it went well getting her out of the house, except when I forgot
the address and had to climb back up the stairs. *Diana got a little
car sick but not too bad and the foster home where she is staying is
like cat heaven. *She will be in a third floor loft they all the dance
studio which is nice and warm and Diana loves to be warm. *It has
windows and places where she can watch all sorts of urban wildlife in
the trees around her. *But of course she will be alone except for the
orange Tom downstairs, separated by a door for the time being.
* * * * It all went much more easily than I thought. *I actually felt not too
bad as I left her and drove home. *They are good cat people and I can
tell they will be gentle with her, as she has become accustomed to.
* * * * Then I get home and there is an email telling me that an ex-rpcc member
has a place for both Ryan and Diana!!! *Wow! *Downside it that it's
several hundred miles away, OK, can overcome that, AND it's with a cat
rescue person I've never heard of who has 43 cats already in her 2500
sq ft home. *Hmmmmmm. *Would this be a kindness for my two children? *I
have talked to her by phone and she seems like a wonderful cat person
and is totally dedicated to these animals, but I don't know if it would
be wise. *They get to be together, and really together with a lot of
other cats, and it might be nice for them or it might be like a three
ring circus.
* * * * What do kitties think? *Is it a good deal?
* * * * Should I give the current solution a chance? *I'm undecided yet, and
advise from kitties here would be helpful.

Frum wut Stacey anna Lucy sez it wooks wike a slam dunk too tak dem
too wiv wiff all da uvver kittees. Da Plas Diana iss at neow iz nis
butted dey cud bee togevver ann meet all doz nis kittees at da
wunnerful cat-ladeez plac.

--
Maggy May an WooToo
"Messuge to Uncl Bill: Get yourown hairscut"

--
Regards,
Fred, HC.