Old October 15th 12, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default The TED wuz not too evil DIS time!

On Oct 14, 3:24*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Aunti Mabel jus camed back frum the TED anna having her teef cleaned.
She wuz mad becuze she waznt allowed anny breakfast anna now she sez
her mouth is still a bit sore anna she's woozy a little frum sumthin
they gave her when she tooked a sudden nap waiting fur TED. *She's
trying to furgure dat Nap out as it happened when dey stuck a needle in
her.

She's now doing a very impressive almost cat-like imitation of proper
napping wif no needles.

Naow dat I'z reported. *I'z going to go nap wif her anna show how it's
properly done.

Propuur napping is sumfin dat wee teech da hoomins and da doggies alla
tim. It wooks wike yoor doggie is gettin betterer an I am sew glad.

--
WooToo, for her hous