Old October 15th 12, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default The TED wuz not too evil DIS time!

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Oct 14, 3:24*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Aunti Mabel jus camed back frum the TED anna having her teef
cleaned. She wuz mad becuze she waznt allowed anny breakfast anna
now she sez her mouth is still a bit sore anna she's woozy a little
frum sumthin they gave her when she tooked a sudden nap waiting fur
TED. *She's trying to furgure dat Nap out as it happened when dey
stuck a needle in her.

She's now doing a very impressive almost cat-like imitation of
proper napping wif no needles.

Naow dat I'z reported. *I'z going to go nap wif her anna show how
it's properly done.

Propuur napping is sumfin dat wee teech da hoomins and da doggies alla
tim. It wooks wike yoor doggie is gettin betterer an I am sew glad.

Iz sleepy noew anna well fed. Yummies inna mai tummy!

Meowmie puuted our bowls in dat sink wif bubblies so dey be cleaned all
nice fur morning breakfust.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!