Old January 16th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Medical OT

Christina Websell wrote:

I can drive to the supermarket, driving is easier than walking for me right
now, but when I get there I have to get an electric cart to go round it.
It's surprising the difference in people's attitude to this.
Some people think you are a perfect nuisance and stand in your way so you
cannot get your cart around them, others move so you can get by, but my
favourite was a man, member of the public, never seen him before, 2 weeks
ago who said "tell me what you want in the whole supermarket and I will get
it for you."
Now, he has some seriously good karma there ;-)

Wow. Nice guy! You don't meet many like that.

--
Joyce

God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked
vegetarians.
-- Seen on a wall poster