Old August 23rd 03, 01:42 PM
Jill McQuown

Annie Benson-Lennaman wrote:
We moved from San Diego to Jefferson County Missouri about three
months ago, Lenny and I. We drove, renting a truck and towing the
car behind. It was hard, because we were also towing along our four
cats, Skitty, Velly, Abondigas, and Jeeves. Well, Abondigas and
Jeeves were really the next door neighbor's cats. But they never
took them to the vets, or let them inside, and we ended up taking
them because they were really just being ignored.

(snip Gem story)
Annie

The sweetie kitten Gem aside, I'd say that was darned nice of you. Taking
the cats that were ignored, I mean. I have neighbors like that. If Persia
didn't hate other cats so much, I'd probably have a house full of them.

Jill