Old December 5th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Prescription Help Online

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article aa5aba97-f196-40fc-b9a5-9bacb3da6296
@d27g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
says...
In my pursuit of prescription assistance I heard on the news about a
free program by American Consultants Rx at
http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com
.It really did help.

Fangu, Bast...

Diz wuz postid heer inna nik uf tyme. I fink I needz uh script fur nip,
beclawz fur da amownt uf nip I needz (UB ~ He "needs" that much nip,
huh???), I doan fink ennywun wuld jist gif it tu mineownself wifowt uh
purrscripshun furst.

--- Onyx

Maybe when da grate nip reskyoo succeedz, yool be able to git awl yoo needz.

Sundance